Win a copy of The Brit Guide to Orlando 2016
To celebrate the launch of our exclusive ticket comparison engine we have a great competition for all you Orlando fans out there.
We have a copy of the latest Brit Guide To Orlando 2016 to give away to the lucky winner.
If you haven't heard or got your hands on a copy of the 'Brit Guide' before, they are invaluable to any potential Orlando go-er!
This guide brings you the most up-to-date information on the best of Orlando, from our resident experts. It includes insider tips on how to beat the queues and save money and how to plan ahead to get the most fun from your trip. All the major theme parks are covered and include ratings for each ride and useful pop-up maps for downloading to smart phones. You'll also find detailed listings on hotels, restaurants, bars and shops for all budgets. Plus Brit Guide readers get the added bonus of discounts and special offers from our Orlando Partners.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic guide to to enter your name and email address below, the winner will be chosen at random after the competition ends.
Enter The Competition
Sorry this competition has ended now, please check back again later to enter our next competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Codethena Software Ltd. (company no. 09095714) whose registered office is at 6 St John's Court, Vicars Lane, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1QE.
2. Employees of Codethena Software Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.compareorlando.co.uk/competition/
5. Starting date for entry was 24/04/2016 00:00:01 GMT. Closing date for entry will be 30/07/2016 23:59:59 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10a. The prizes available for this competition are as follows: 1x Brit Guide to Orlando 2016 (Paperback)
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Codethena Software Ltd. from all entries received and verified by Codethena Software Ltd.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English & Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing address: [email protected]
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Codethena Software Ltd. and not to any other party.